Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Backlog...

So I've gone and done it now... I've created a blog.  I feel that there is an upside and a downside to this next step I have taken in sharing my little slice of art on a... blog...

Upside- it will be easier to share what I do and what makes me happy (not to mention what makes me awesome and makes other people happy).

Downside- I'm now a... blogger.  The word blog makes me want to barf.  Most things make me want to barf but the idea of being a blogger is the lowest of the low.  Who really cares about what I might have to say?  Ohh that's right, it turns out lots of people are interested because I'm friggin' fabulous!

So here it goes.  I'm going to bring over my old posts from my facebook page.  You're all welcome.

xoxo Bubbles

1 comment:

  1. Bubbles I can't wait to begin our life together. Bubbles you make me wanna pop!

    ReplyDelete